December 31, 2018
All songs from Episode 387 of the show.
- The Replacements “I Will Dare” Let It Be (Twin/Tone) 1984
- The Who “My Generation” My Generation (Brunswick, Decca) 1965
- Doc Watson “Sittin’ On Top Of The World” Doc Watson (Vanguard) 1964
- Erica Campbell “A Little More Jesus” Help (My Block Records) 2014
- The Carter Family “Can the Circle Be Unbroken (By and By)” Can the Circle Be Unbroken (By and By)(Banner) 1935
- Bash & Pop “Anything Could Happen” Anything Could Happen (Fat Possum Records) 2017
We cue 2019’s arrival with a look back at our ‘greatest hits’ of 2018.
Today, we reflect on our interview with Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia. We learned more about his musical upbringing, and he even played a tune for us on one of his many harmonicas.
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of those work, try this: