Episode 18: Pondering Huey Lewis
February 1, 2017
- Missing Persons “Destination Unknown” (short clip)
- Ultravox “Vienna” (short clip)
- Huey Lewis and the News “Some of My Lies Are True” Huey Lewis and the News (Chrysalis) 1980
- Huey Lewis and the News “Workin’ For A Livin'” Picture This (Chrysalis) 1982
- Huey Lewis and the News “I Want A New Drug” Sports (Chrysalis) 1983
This is the second episode in Bud Verge Week. In 2014, Golf Digest reported that Huey Lewis had a handicap of 7 (which is damn good) and ranked him #20 on a list of the Top 100 musician golfers. Oh, and here’s a bit on the legal battles between Ray Parker Jr. and Huey over that pesky “Ghostbusters” theme song.