May 16, 2019
- Paul Simon “You Can Call Me Al” Graceland (Warner Bros.) 1986
- David Bowie “Ziggy Stardust” The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (RCA) 1972
- David Bowie “Fashion” Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) (RCA) 1980
- David Bowie “Lets Dance” Let’s Dance (EMI) 1983
- Genesis “The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway” The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (Charisma) 1974
- Genesis “Abacab” Abacab (Charisma) 1981
- Genesis “Invisible Touch” Invisible Touch (Charisma/Virgin, Atlantic) 1986
- Genesis “No Reply At All” Abacab (Charisma) 1981
David Bowie was a music chameleon that changed his style as the decades went on. So, how did the ’80s treat him?
Kevin Goff and Rob Gates discuss Bowie’s work with Jim, plus songs by other artists (Genesis, Paul Simon) who found their place during that decade. What are your thoughts on these artists? Did they hold up in the ’80s?
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: