Episode 777: 2019 Favorites – Nick Cave, Brittany Howard, Clockworks, Future Teens, Bill Callahan and More
January 23, 2020
- The Clockworks “Can I Speak To A Manager?” Bills and Pills // Can I Speak to a Manager? (Creation23) 2019
- oso oso “The View” basking in the glow (Triple Crown Records) 2019
- Future Teens “Born to Stay” Breakup Season (Triple Crown Records) 2019
- Future Teens “Swiped Out” Breakup Season (Triple Crown Records) 2019
- De La Soul “The Magic Number” 3 Feet High and Rising (2019 reissue) (Tommy Boy) 1989
- Brittany Howard “Stay High” Jaime (ATO) 2019
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds “Waiting For You” Ghosteen (Ghosteen, Bad Seed) 2019
- Bonnie “Prince” Billy “Squid Eye” I Made A Place (Domino Recording Company) 2019
- Bill Callahan “747” Shepherd in a Sheepskin Vest – Side 2 (Drag City Records) 2019
Listener Hunter Bennett shares his 2019 favorite by Clockworks, Scott Parks sends us a countdown that includes Brittany Howard, Nick Cave, Bonnie “Prince” Billy and Bill Callahan.
Brad Maylor, who has been with us in the basement, shares his picks by oso oso and Future Teens.
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo of Brittany Howard courtesy of High Road Touring.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: