Episode 802: Bond Themes
February 27, 2020
- Billie Eilish “No Time To Die” No Time To Die (Darkroom/Interscope Records) 2020
- Shirley Bassey “Goldfinger” Shirley Bassey Belts The Best (United Artists Records) 1965
- Duran Duran “A View to a Kill” A View to a Kill (EMI, Capitol) 1985
- Carly Simon “Nobody Does It Better” The Spy Who Loved Me (Elektra) 1977
- Paul McCartney “Live and Let Die” Live and Let Die (United Artists Records) 1973
- Johnny Cash “Thunderball” The Man in Black 1963–1969 (Bear Family) 1995
His name is Bond, James Bond.
He’s suave, drives an Aston Martin, carries the latest gadgets and wraps it all together nicely with killer theme songs.
Tug Baker sparks the Bond topic after hearing “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish (the track for the next Bond film of the same name). Along with Tug, Rob Gates and Kevin Goff also join in the conversation.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: