Episode 898: June New Music – Haim, Sarah Jarosz, Hinds, Billy Porter
July 10, 2020
- HAIM “The Steps” Women in Music: Pt. III (Polydor Records) 2020
- Sarah Jarosz “Hometown” World On The Ground (Rounder) 2020
- Hinds “The Play” The Prettiest Curse (Mom+Pop) 2020
- Billy Porter “For What It’s Worth (The King Garbage Remix)” For What It’s Worth (Change for Good Remix) (Self-Released) 2020
- Hinds “Come Back and Love Me <3” The Prettiest Curse (Mom+Pop) 2020
You’ve heard Jim and Patrick’s June ‘new music’ selections. Now, we pass the microphone to our interns.
Sam goes with HAIM, Matt picks Sarah Jarosz, Sami chooses Hinds and Mary touts a Buffalo Springfield cover by Billy Porter.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of those work, try this: