August 17, 2020
- Lyme and Cybelle “Follow Me” Follow Me (White Whale) 1966
- The Turtles “Like the Seasons” Happy Together (White Whale Records) 1967
- Warren Zevon “She Quit Me” Wanted Dead or Alive (Liberty) 1969
- Leslie Miller “He Quit Me” Midnight Cowboy (Original Motion Picture Score) (United Artists Records) 1969
- Warren Zevon “Tule’s Blues” Wanted Dead or Alive (Liberty) 1969
It’s Warren Zevon week! After helping us out with Hardcore Week, Hunter Bennett joins us all week, pages of notes in hand, to talk about how he was introduced, and connects, to Zevon’s music and life story.
Hunter tells us more about Zevon’s early years, his introduction to music and how he kicked off his career as a singer-songwriter.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: