October 21, 2020
All music in this episode by the Undertones.
- “Get Over You” Get Over You (Sire Records) 1979
- “More Songs About Chocolate And Girls” Hypnotised (Sire Records) 1980
- “Boys Will Be Boys” Hypnotised (Sire Records) 1980
- “Tearproof” Hypnotised (Sire Records) 1980
- “Beautiful Friend” Beautiful Friend (Ardeck) 1982
- “Sigh And Explode” Positive Touch (Ardeck) 1981
- “The Love Parade” The Sin of Pride (Ardeck) 1983
- “It’s Going to Happen!” Positive Touch (Ardeck) 1981
- “Got To Have You Back” The Sin of Pride (Ardeck) 1983
Podcast patron Eric Lohrenz joins us for his second consecutive episode! Today, we discuss the late ’70s/early ’80s work of Northern Ireland’s Undertones.
Be like Eric and become a Rockin’ the Suburbs patron – support the show and get bonus content – at patreon.com/suburbspod.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org