November 16, 2020
- The Band “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down” The Band (Capitol) 1969
- New Order “Age of Consent” Power, Corruption & Lies (Factory) 1983
- R.E.M. “Party Persuasion” Reckoning (A&M) 1984
- The Gaslight Anthem “Great Expectations” The ’59 Sound (SideOneDummy Records) 2009
- The Band “The Weight” The Last Waltz (Warner Bros.) 1978
Podcast patron & Upper Valley Nighthawks GM Noah Crane picks today’s topic. We talk about great sophomore albums by The Band, New Order, R.E.M. and the Gaslight Anthem.
Be like Noah and become a Rockin’ the Suburbs patron – support the show and get bonus content – at Patreon.com/suburbspod
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo of New Order by Nick Wilson.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of those work, try this: