Episode 1096: The Story of Game Theory, Part 1
April 20, 2021
All music in this episode by Game Theory.
- “All I Want Is Everything” Blaze of Glory (Rational) 1982
- “Sleeping Through Heaven” Blaze of Glory (Rational) 1982
- “Metal and Glass Exact” Pointed Accounts of People You Know (Rational) 1983
- “Shark Pretty” Distortion (Rational) 1984
- “Nine Lives to Rigel Five” Distortion (Rational) 1984
- “Curse of the Frontier Land” Real Nighttime (Enigma) 1985
- “24” Real Nighttime (Enigma) 1985
- “Rayon Drive” Real Nighttime (Enigma) 1985
Happy 4/20 from your friends at the pod. We have another great episode for you all today. Patrick, with the help of special guests, writers Brett Milano and Annie Zaleski, recount the story of the power pop band: Game Theory.
Check out Brett’s book on Game Theory’s Scott Miller, Don’t All Thank Me At Once: The Lost Pop Genius of Scott Miller!
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo of Game Theory (circa 1983, L-R Scott Miller, Fred Juhos, Nan Becker) by Jennifer Beercroft Polishook.
For your viewing pleasure…
Rockin’ the Suburbs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of those work, try this: