May 7, 2021
- Dio “Rainbow In The Dark” Holy Diver (Warner Bros.) 1983
- Ronnie Dio And The Red Caps “An Angel Is Missing” An Angel Is Missing (Seneca) 1960
- Elf “Hoochie Koochie Lady” Elf (Epic Records) 1972
- Rainbow “Do You Close Your Eyes” Rising (Oyster/Polydor) 1976
- Black Sabbath “Wishing Well” Heaven and Hell (Vertigo) 1980
- Dio “Holy Diver” Holy Diver (Warner Bros.) 1983
- Black Sabbath “Children of the Sea” Heaven and Hell (Vertigo) 1980
Patron of the pod Mike Kohli with today’s topic. We discuss the life and career of multi-talented of doo-wopper turned metalhead Ronnie James Dio. You’ll hear us play songs from his classic albums.
Be like Mike and become a Rockin’ the Suburbs patron – support the show and get bonus content – at Patreon.com/suburbspod. Check out his Ronnie playlist on Spotify!
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo of Ronnie James Dio by Adam Bielawski.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: