February 7, 2022
All music in this episode from the album Blind Date Party by Bill Callahan and Bonnie “Prince” Billy, released on Drag City in 2021.
- “I’ve Made Up My Mind (feat. Alasdair Roberts)”
- “I Love You (feat. David Pajo)”
- “Miracles (feat. Ty Segall)”
- “The Wild Kindness (feat. Cassie Berman)”
- Johnnie Frierson “Miracles” Have You Been Good To Yourself (Light In The Attic) 2016
Scott Parks, a patron of the pod, talks to us about his favorite album of 2021.
Be like Scott and become a Rockin’ the Suburbs patron – support the show and get bonus content – at Patreon.com/suburbspod
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of those work, try this: