March 1, 2022
- Leon Russell “Prince of Peace” Leon Russell (Shelter) 1970
- Elvis Presley “Jailhouse Rock” Jailhouse Rock (RCA Victor) 1957
- Joey Dee and the Starliters “Peppermint Twist” Peppermint Twist (Roulette) 1961
- The Beatles “I Want to Hold Your Hand” I Want to Hold Your Hand (Parlophone) 1963
- ZZ Top “Legs” Eliminator (Warner Bros.) 1983
- Mike Post “Theme From L.A. Law” Theme From L.A. Law (Polydor) 1987
In a follow-up to yesterday’s episode on Tony Comer & Crosswind‘s album Visions, Intern Sam and his brother Josh tracked down recording engineer Rusty Smith, who worked on the album. In part one of their interview, Sam and Josh learn more about Rusty’s interesting career.
You can learn more about Rusty on his website: recordmixrepeat.com
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo courtesy of Rusty Smith.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: