August 18, 2022
- Duran Duran “Hungry Like the Wolf” Rio (Capitol Records) 1982
- Pink Floyd “Money” The Dark Side of the Moon (Harvest Records) 1973
- Vic Chestnutt “Bernadette and Her Crowd” The Salesman and Bernadette (Capricorn) 1998
- Van Halen “Running With the Devil” Van Halen (Warner Records) 1978
- Black Sabbath “Sweat Leaf” Master of Reality (Vertigo) 1971
- REO Speedwagon “Tough Guys” Hi Infidelity (Epic Records) 1980
- The Avalanches “Frontier Psychiatrist” Since I Left You (Modular Recordings) 2000
- Billy Joel “You May Be Right” Glass Houses (Family Productions/Columbia) 1980
- The Replacements “Kids Don’t Follow” Stink (Twin/Tone Records) 1982
It’s the fifth recording with friends from Day Two of Suburbs Fest Midwest at Arlington Ale House! Brittany Rees brings an interesting topic to the floor: non-musical elements in songs. You’ll catch on to what we mean.
Here where the notes be going.
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: