November 20, 2019
All music in this episode by T.S.O.L.
- “Abolish Government/Silent Majority” T. S. O. L. (Posh Boy) 1981
- “Silent Scream” Dance with Me (Frontier Records) 1981
- “Thoughts Of Yesterday” Weathered Statues (Alternative Tentacles) 1982
- “Soft Focus” Beneath the Shadows (Alternative Tentacles) 1982
- “Wash Away” Beneath the Shadows (Alternative Tentacles) 1982
For this Hump Day of Hardcore Week, we dive into T.S.O.L. (True Sounds of Liberty). Along with Hunter Bennett, we discuss their influence on the genre.
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo of T.S.O.L. by Alison Braun Photography.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of those work, try this: