Episode 762: Bands We Broke Up With
January 3, 2020
- The Smithereens “Blues Before and After” 11 (Enigma Records) 1989
- Pearl Jam “Bugs” Vitalogy (Epic Records) 1994
- Wire “Ahead” The Ideal Copy (Enigma Records) 1987
- Coheed and Cambria “Number City” The Afterman: Descension (Jameson Records) 2013
- Dead Kennedys “Kill The Poor” Kill the Poor (Cherry Red) 1980
- Cheap Trick “The Flame” Lap of Luxury (Epic Records) 1988
- Red Hot Chili Peppers “Scar Tissue” Californication (Warner Bros.) 1999
- Simple Minds “Alive and Kicking” Alive & Kicking (Virgin Records) 1985
Breaking up is hard, especially when it’s with a band or artist that you just couldn’t stop listening to at one point. Patron of the Pod Barret Ries knows that feeling all too well, and shares his experiences with us today.
Where credit is due: Thumbnail photo of the Red Hot Chili Peppers courtesy of the band.
For your viewing pleasure…
Got a comment on the show or want to weigh in on a topic we discussed? Did we leave something out? Get something wrong? Email us at email@example.com
If none of those work, try this: