May 5, 2017
- Bonny Doon “Lost My Way” Bonny Doon (Salinas) 2017
- Concrete Blonde “Still in Hollywood” Concrete Blonde (I.R.S.) 1986
- England United “(How Does It Feel To Be) On Top Of The World” London Records single, 1998
- Los Campesinos! “Every Defeat A Divorce (Three Lions)” Hello Sadness (Heart Swells/Turnstile) 2011
- Better Than Ezra “Desperately Wanting” Friction, Baby (Elektra) 1996
- Nick Cope “The Baby’s Done a Poo!” The Pirate’s Breakfast (Nick Cope) 2014
This is Adam Woodard‘s 8th appearance on RTS. That’s the record, it’s gotta be the record (as of right now).
This be that Ravyns song:
The 2018 World Cup is scheduled to be played in Russia June 14 to July 15. England better come up with something tougher than the Spice Girls for that one.
Thanks to everyone who writes, posts, calls, tweets, emails and sticks their head out the window and yells. We really appreciate everyone who listens to the show. And don’t worry, we won’t ever sell to Anheuser-Busch Inbev.
A little Big Head Todd, anyone?
And then there’s this:
One Reply to “Episode 85: Fan Mail Friday 5”
The story about Guided by Voices turning “Pete Townshend” into “Bee Thousand” reminded me of Cream’s album “Disraeli Gears” which came from “derailleur gears” on bicycles, probably thought of when altered, too.